Official information in detail:
Definition of a fully vaccinated person
- at least 14 days and at most 12 months after the second dose of the two-dose vaccine
- at least 21 days and at most 12 months after administration of a single dose vaccine
- not less than 14 days and not more than 12 months after the first dose of the vaccine, if given within 180 days of the onset of COVID-19,
- after the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with a single-dose or double-dose schedule (immediately after the first dose) – temporarily until 9 August
In addition to the digital COVID EU card or the certificate of vaccination in Slovakia, it is also possible to prove it with certificates from other countries. The condition is that this confirmation is in Slovak, Czech or English.
Registration at the e-border
Every person who enters the territory of the Slovak Republic from 9 July 2021 must register on the website korona.gov.sk/ehranica.
It is necessary to register every time you enter the territory of the Slovak Republic.
All persons who enter the territory of the Slovak Republic from 6:00 on 19 July are obliged to go to the quarantine, which will end on the 14th day if tested without symptoms. Quarantine can be completed with a negative RT-PCR test, which can be performed on day 5 at the earliest.
The quarantine also applies to members of the common household who have not traveled – it ends when the other members.
Quarantine is not required for:
- fully vaccinated people
- persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons; they must submit a confirmation according to the model in the addition to the decree, at the same time they must have a negative RT-PCR test result not older than 72 hours
Entry into the territory of the Slovak Republic by air
Applies to arrival at an airport in Slovakia.
Each person must fill in the form on the website of the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic.
Upon arrival from countries not listed, a negative RT-PCR test result of not more than 72 hours must be demonstrated on arrival – also applies to vaccinated persons.
List of countries from which a negative test is not required:
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Georgia, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Canada, South Korea, Kosovo, Cuba, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Hungary, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Austria, Romania, San Marino, Northern Macedonia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, USA, Mexico, Serbia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine.
Source: 226 DECREE of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic, which imposes measures in the event of a threat to public health on the quarantine obligations of persons after entering the territory of the Slovak Republic